You don’t have to be a bodybuilder to benefit from creatine.
Vitality Elevate™ Pure Creatine uses high-quality micronized creatine to help supercharge any resistance training program.*
- Fuels muscles during intense exercise*
- Increases strength and power*
- Builds and maintains lean muscle*
- Can be taken on an empty stomach, with food, protein—or even with Access®
- When supplementing with creatine, always drink more than 64 fl. oz. of water daily
- Because creatine hydrates muscle cells with water, helping to promote muscle fiber growth, proper hydration is critical.
How Creatine Helps My Workout
- Creatine transports extra energy to your muscle cells during intense exercise
- Creatine supplies the fuel (creatine phosphates) that helps drive muscle contractions by replenishing ATP—the body’s energy currency
- Creatine helps power explosive activities like weight training, CrossFit, and sprinting
In the human body, ATP (adenosine triphosphate) is a major source of energy, or fuel, especially for your muscles during a resistance training workout. If your body is low on ATP during your workout, you won’t have the bioavailable energy to effectively complete your reps. When your body can’t keep ATP production up with demand, ADP (adenosine diphosphate) can be used to create ATP by gaining another phosphate group.
Here is where creatine can help.
Creatine naturally gains a phosphate group in the body and becomes phosphocreatine. When ATP levels are low, phosphocreatine donates its phosphate group to ADP, turning it into ATP and giving you the boost you need to finish your workout.