Couples Challenge During This Quarantine Time
- Water at least 100 oz with 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt.
- Sleep – Regular sleep hours, try to go to bed at the same time and get up the same time. Even on the weekend!
- Sugar – Women only 20 grams (4 3/4 teaspoon) Men 30 grams(7 1/4/ teaspoon)
- No snacking. Three meals top, best only two meals. No calories in between meals. This includes drinks.
- Intermittent fasting (16/8) At this point, the hormone HGH (human growth hormone) really starts to ramp up! This is known as your “fountain of youth,” HGH is a good hormone to have! Here are some of the possible positive benefits of increasing HGH naturally!●Increase strength●Increase energy levels●Maintain lean body mass●Reduce the percentage of body fat●Natural hair color protection●Sleep better quality and deeper●Younger and healthier skin●Reduce wrinkles●Decrease depression●Increase stamina●Increase immune system function●Increase power of memory●Increased cardiac output●Having normal blood pressure. At the 24hour of a 24 hour fast is when your body starts to repair itself. This is called autophagy it’s best known as the body’s way of turning the clock back and creating younger cells.
- Exercise Everyday. At least three times a week get your heart rate up. (Sex is a bonus workout) The other days focus on strength and flexibility. With weights or without this is up to you. I love doing bodyweight exercise so I have no excuses to not work out. Yoga, Pilates, Tia Chi, and Qu Gong are not only great for the body but are amazing for the mind.
- Meditate every day. Guided meditation works best for me because my mind usually needs to be told what to do. I listen to Fractal Healing every night before going to sleep.
So how are you going to spend your Coroniacation?
Healthy and in love with your partner or frustrated and sluggish?
Here is a free e-book to Jumpstart Intimacy.
What you think, what you eat and how much exercise you get is all up to you.
If you are not living your happiest, healthiest Sexiest life make the changes listed above. If you need education and support on any of these areas sign up for my next accountability group.