Getting The Best Results with RTT
What Makes Hypnosis Effective?
For hypnosis to be effective, you have to want the change to happen. This is key!
During hypnosis, the mind becomes excited and receptive to change and you are able to rewire changes into your mind and your mind is more able to easily accept them. Hypnosis can be a powerful tool when you want to unlock a transformation, overcome a block, or address issues at the root cause.
How do I get the most out of my hypnosis audio course?
Download the Hypnosis Audio into your phone:
- You need to be able to use a device that is portable and that you can use it in the bedroom. You may prefer your phone to your laptop.
- Put a reminder on your phone to play the audio daily, for the next 21 days.
Listening to the hypnosis track:
- Recommend listening at night.
- If you are not able to at night, try first thing in the morning.
- NEVER LISTEN TO HYPNOSIS AUDIOS WHILE DRIVING A VEHICLE.
- Keep your legs and arms uncrossed, as this is open body language. Having your legs and arms crossed is typically a less receptive pose.
- Sitting or lying on your back is encouraged. Listening on your side is fine, but you may find this uncomfortable. When you go into a relaxed state of hypnosis the body tends to “let go”.
- Try to avoid interruptions so that you can get the best from your session. We would always recommend that before you begin any hypnosis that you are in an environment where you are least likely to be disturbed. It would be best to place mobile phones on silent mode and listen with headphones.
- Whatever time you choose, make it part of your schedule and don’t miss it.
What benefits will I see?
- You will experience better, rejuvenating sleep.
- You can expect more insights, AHA moments, and guidance.
- You will notice feeling better during the day and begin to notice ‘feeling’ different.
Can I listen to more than one hypnosis audio at once?
It is better to work on one recording at a time to give your mind one thing to focus on. However, you can work on up to two recordings at a time but it is recommended that you focus on no more than that.