Let’s face it, you want your erection to be rock hard.
I mean 45-degrees to the body, the head is engorged, veins are popping out.
I mean you could hang a coat on it.
Now before you go to the doctor to get them to prescribe you Viagra or Cialis which have so many bad side effects, seek natural erection treatment that can alleviate erectile problems.
Good nerve conduction and good blood flow are the two physical components of getting and keeping a Rock Hard Erection. Below you will find some natural ways to increase both blood flow and nerve conduction. The third component to getting and keeping your erection is the mindset.
Mental Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
Stress, depression, performance anxiety, and relationship problems are just a few mental conditions that can contribute to challenges with erections. Let us review a few of these mental causes.
Are You Distracted?
What are you thinking about? Are you busy at Work in your mind? What is your focus? You really need to be interested and engaged mentally in the sexual activity you are participating in. This will help you gain and maintain an erection. If you are busy thinking about other things, or if your mind is preoccupied with stress or worry, it can be more challenging to keep your erection. Even direct sexual stimulation can be less impactful if your mind is not in a receptive and engaged mode.
What are your Beliefs?
What are your thoughts about yourself, your partner, and sex? Issues may arise when you feel like you are underserving, or if you have low self-worth, poor self-esteem, or experience body image issues or relationship insecurities. Each of these can have deep-seated roots from your past and then interfere with erections. These thoughts can and will distract and even detract from your sexual desire and motivation.
Do You Have Unrealistic expectations?
Many people develop unrealistic expectations with regard to sex. Porn has not helped when it comes to expectations concerning your Rock Hard Erection. Expectations for men are often about performance and partner responsiveness. When experiences do not live up to these expectations relationship-based anxiety can ensue. For some, a basic reset of expectations can be helpful, while others will benefit from more in-depth cognitive restructuring.
I can Help You Get and Keep an Erection with Hypnosis.
Do This Workout to Help Erectile Dysfunction
Foods for Penis Health
- Almonds and walnuts also contain L-Arginine and they are rich in high-density lipoprotein (HDL), otherwise known as “good cholesterol.” Good cholesterol absorbs bad cholesterol and carries it back to the liver. When bad cholesterol gets stuck in your arteries and blood vessels, it blocks the flow of blood to your organs, including the penis. Eating walnuts, almonds, and other nuts can give your body what it needs to get bad cholesterol to your liver where it can be broken down and discarded as waste.
- Blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries, as well as cherries, grapes, apples, pears, and citrus fruit naturally contain Flavonoids. Flavonoids encourage the flow of blood, which allows the penis to become engorged after it’s been stimulated.
- Capsaicin boosts metabolism and activates neuropeptides. Activated neuropeptides facilitate sexual behavior in the body. How does this happen? The primary stimulant is alkaloid particles that increase nerve impulses. The nerves in the penis become stimulated too. Activated neuropeptides support prolonged erections for satisfying sexual activity. Besides, capsaicin triggers the body to release endorphins, known as the “feel-good” hormones that also increase libido. The capsaicin in peppers is also a mild blood thinner that also helps to expand blood vessels in the whole body. This enhances blood circulation in the entire body and increased blood flow in the penile region leads to firmer and prolonged erections.
- Pistachios are packed with arginine, which helps with the production of nitric oxide, which, in turn, helps regulate blood flow to the penis and other parts of the body.
- Spinach and other green, like kale and arugula, are high in nitric oxide and therefore, like other hard erection foods, help arteries expand and fill up with blood. Spinach is also rich in folate, a known blood flow booster. Folic acid plays a critical role in male sexual function.
- Salmon is one of the best foods to help get an erection because it is rich in vitamin D. Vitamin D has been shown to help prevent endothelial dysfunction, which is when your arteries, blood vessels, and organs aren’t able to properly circulate blood.
- Tomatoes’ main compound is Lycopene which helps with maintaining erection by enhancing blood flow and circulation in the whole body and improved circulation in the penis is required for erections.
- Watermelon, cucumber, bitter melons, and gourds contain citrulline which is a precursor to nitric acid which dilates and relaxes the blood vessels, making it easier for blood to flow into the penis.
- Wild oatmeals (Avena Sativa) are considered to be aphrodisiacs. L-Arginine has the role to help penile vessels relax. This process is vital for maintaining an erection, and, further, reaching an orgasm.
Breathwork to Increase Nitric Oxide
Nitric oxide is involved in many cell processes, including the widening of the blood vessels, or vasodilation. Wider blood vessels help increase the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to working muscles during exercise, thus enhancing exercise performance and you guessed it, it helps with your erection.
Eating the above foods, exercising, and breathing through your nose will increase the nitric oxide in your body.
Follow this guided breathing Meditation daily and notice how you feel afterward.
If you have tried everything listed above and you still are not satisfied with your erection there is help out there that is painless and 80% effective.
Over 80% of men with ED who have received Focused Linear Compression Therapy see a reversal of their condition and give up taking oral ED drugs completely.
Nearly 90% of all men receiving the treatment have reported positive results and improved sexual performance and would recommend this treatment to other men!
Time to feel alive again!
What are you waiting for?
Let’s get it Hard and keep it Hard.